Fritz Zyme 7 - Live Nitrifying Bacteria for Freshwater
Fritz Zyme #7 Freshwater Nitrifying Bacteria contains live, active. non-pathogenic, non-toxic Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter nitrifying bacteria. Proven to be the best product available for ammonia and nitrite reduction, Fritz Zyme #7 begins rapidly converting ammonia and nitrite to non-toxic nitrate when added.
- Professional formula for use in all freshwater systems; safe for use with plants, snails and discus
- Removes ammonia and nitrites the safe, permanent and natural way
- Does not require refrigeration
- 16 oz treats 80 gallons
Always add Fritz Zyme #7:
- To new tanks
- When adding new livestock
- After any rigourous cleaning
- Changing gravel
- After changing filter cartridges
- After medicating
- Whenever ammonia/nitrite imbalances occur
Dosage: Add 1/2 cup (4 oz) per 10 gallons to jump-start new systems or reduce ammonia/nitrite spike. Nitrifying Bacteria count (minimum): 2,000,000 per ounce.
Why You Should Buy: