Grizzly Pollock Oil Omega-3 Dog Food Supplement
Please go through our 30 days return policy here
Grizzly Pollock Oil Omega-3 Fatty Acid Dog Food Supplement provides Omega-3 support for your dog's skin and coat health, with naturally derived DHA and EPA from wild Alaskan pollock. This sustainably processed supplement is an excellent option for supporting your dog's skin and coat health at a lower cost than salmon oil.
- All natural dog food supplement made from wild Alaskan pollock oil
- Provides one of the highest Omega-3/6 ratios found in natural fish oils
- High levels of DHA and EPA help maintain skin and coat, joint, and cardiovascular health
- Sustainable solution from human-grade fish
The Wild Difference: Unlike other Omega-3 supplements, Grizzly Pollock Oil is derived only from wild Alaskan pollock that have spent their whole lives on a natural, nutrient-rich diet - never from farm-raised fish! The resulting oil provides a rich, readily metabolized source of Omega fatty acids. Grizzly Pollock Oil is made in-house at Grizzly headquarters in Alaska, using only human-grade ingredients and processing facilities.
Made in the USA.
- Dogs up to 12 lbs: 1/2 pump per day
- Dogs 12-25 lbs: 1 pump per day
- Dogs 25-50 lbs: 2 pumps per day
- Dogs 50-100 lbs: 3 pumps per day
- Dogs over 100 lbs: 4 pumps per day
Ingredients: Pollock Oil, Tocopherols.
Crude Fat (min) - 99.9%
Moisture (max) - 0.1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids(min) - 22.0%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min) - 6.0%
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min) - 12.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) - 1.5%
Why You Should Buy: