Grizzly Joint Aid Liquid Hip & Joint Product for Dogs
Grizzly Joint Aid Liquid Hip and Joint Support Product for Dogs uses natural ingredients to maintain healthy cartilage and joint function, with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption.
- Aids in the natural maintenance of joints in dogs
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Made with krill oil to support rapid absorption
- Supports healthy hips, joints, cartilage, collagen and other cell structures
Unlike other canine joint aids, Grizzly Hip and Joint Support combines four proven ingredients (glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, and hyaluronic acid) with natural krill oil to facilitate faster and more complete absorption in the digestive tract. Wild Antarctic krill oil contains natural phospholipids that contribute to a healthy cell membrane, allowing your pet's cells to better absorb all nutrients in its diet. This is especially beneficial for senior pets as appetite and digestion slow down with age.
Grizzly Joint Aid is made in the USA at Grizzly headquarters in Alaska, using only human-grade ingredients and processing facilities.
- Dogs up to 12 lbs: 1 pump per day
- Dogs 12-25 lbs: 2 pumps per day
- Dogs 25-50 lbs: 3 pumps per day
- Dogs 50-75 lbs: 4 pumps per day
- Dogs 75-100 lbs: 6 pumps per day
- Dogs over 100 lbs: 8 pumps per day